Friday 18 December 2009

Here come the girls...



Those bold brassy Pizza girls.  Every time I go into the garden they come marching after me in a most determined fahion. - reminding me of the great song by Ernie K Doe..



They had noticed me heading down to the leek bed with my fork, and didn't want to miss out on the chance of a free lunch.. They are called the Pizza Girls because when we got this current group of ladies earliers in the year, James decided to call his one Pizza - his obsession at the time.  We could nver work out which one it actually was, so they all became Pizzas

Anyway -  to warm us up a bit -here is the title song.  Hairbrushes at the ready now...

3 comments:

  1. So funny. Your son seems to have the farmer's robust attitude to the naming of animals. We have friends who farm south of Edinburgh, and last year the daughter raised a lamb which she called 'Lamb Chop', because, as she said, 'it would be'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so funny i can see them waddling along whilst the song is playing !! brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song will be going through my head all day now! I can see the difficulty in telling them apart. They look very much our "Little"

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting me. I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each one. I will respond to comments and queries here, so please check back xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...