Thursday 27 May 2010

Off to Camp


Just three more sleeps until The Mother Camp! It is getting very exciting here - different piles of stuff are dotted around - tent, sleeping bags, clothes, food and those things we might just possibly need (but will probably stay shut in the bag the whole time). Must remember cushions this time.
We are so looking forward to seeing old friends again, and meeting new ones. I have had my hair cut really short, so I look quite different.  It will be so good to see all the children again, almost one year on. I was looking for a photograph for this post and came across this one from my old blog. Reading it has made me look forward to this one even more - despite the fact that, as I type, the rain is crashing down so hard it is rattling the windows!
 The blogs will be on holiday for a wee while now, as on our return we will be heading up North again. I hope the weather is kind to you - have a great June. Best wishes to all this weekends' campers  - I know the green parents are meeting up too - hope you have a wonderful time.

6 comments:

  1. Have a great time and a great June yourself! Take lots of pics to share when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great camping trip- It will be fun to see your photos when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely time with the camping and with your northerly explorations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely time at camp at when you travel north again.

    Look forward to catching up with you on your return.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... and forgot to write earlier, look forward to seeing your new haircut too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've just received a Beautiful Blogger Award xxx

    Shell

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting me. I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each one. I will respond to comments and queries here, so please check back xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...