Monday 19 January 2009

It's oh so quiet.....

...Oh so still... in the garden - cold, frost and today a fairly heavy snowfall. Not a lot really going on outside, but lots of reading - books, seed catalogues, magazines and online things. Trying to work things out in my mind, but there is a lot of confusing information around. Is January too early for sowing broad beans and early leeks inside - too early for tomatoes, peppers and aubergines in the propagator - should I try and get the longest possible growing season out of this northern climate - or will I end up with loads of leggy seedlings kicking around inside like a bunch of teenage boys, as it is still too cold to go out? I will just sit by the fire and ponder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for visiting me. I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each one. I will respond to comments and queries here, so please check back xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...