Monday 6 July 2009

Very fruity!

Things are getting a bit fruity now on the plot and in the greenhouse. Here are a few shots of some of the burgeoning delights in store for us. Blueberries and strawberries in pots above and below.










Apples, plums and blackcurrants.



Er... Ok I know it looks a bit like a wee alien family, but it is what remains of my Autumn Bliss raspberries after those hens got to them. I can't complain really - they have been banned from the rest of the garden. I plan to put in some more canes round the main plot for next year.


Maybe not strictly fruit, but my sweetcorn fantasy might actually happen!

First of the tomatoes (Sungold). It has already been eaten by a small fair haired boy - he said he enjoyed it!







Cucumber, pumpkin and black tomatoes swelling nicely in the heat of the greenhouse. All looking good :)

4 comments:

  1. looking great , i have some marigolds that look like your raspberries they weren't hen'd tho they were Jeremy'd !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very nice. Rather envious of your blueberries, we have all but two berries on the whole bush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I want to get some blueberries, never got around to buying them this year.
    I have done a herb spiral update on my blog, looking forward to seeing you create yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous17/7/09 21:49

    Your fruit and veg look so tempting - and thanks for your comment on my blog. Ann.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting me. I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each one. I will respond to comments and queries here, so please check back xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...