Monday 14 June 2010

Pizza night

K is home for the holidays again and has developed quite a talent in the kitchen.  Its become a bit like having a personal chef.  most afternoons he emerges from his room to ask if he can cook dinner!  Well - yes!  So tonight it was pizza night - from scratch too.  I know that picture looks like the dough stuck to the light fitting, but it didn't really.  Some quite impressive pizza throwing there - almost like being in Pizza Express.

His own recipe tomato sauce, on top of a homemade wholemeal base.

And a selection of toppings - this is the margarita one. 


I almost forgot to take a picture of a freshly baked one, as they disappeared so quickly.  Well, that's my excuse for the blurry photograph :)


Little brother seems to like it anyway - and he knows about pizzas!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, and how nice for you not to cook for the family.

    I love making pizza from scratch - never buy them, just can't go back to bought ones once you've tasted homemade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks delicious and that's saying something from a woman who's feeling sick 24/7!! How lovely to have it all made for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I cook dinner? Uh, YEAH!!! LOL!

    I think it is great he enjoys creating food and it looks extremely YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting me. I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each one. I will respond to comments and queries here, so please check back xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...