Tuesday 15 June 2010

Sacred Space


I am still feeling the glow from the wonderful time we spent at The Mother camp.  We began our time together with a moving and beautiful ceremony led by Keeley, where we opened a sacred space around the camp and in our hearts.  At the end of the camp, although we closed the circle, that space - that feeling -  remains in us.  I would never have imagined that 5 days spent in a field could have been so enriching and life-affirming - but it was.
Now we are heading off to begin what will be a change of lifestyle for us - as Crofters on the Western Isles.  the change will be gradual to start with.  Quite a bit of remedial work is to be done to the house we have bought, and we cannot start working on the land for a few months.  Still - lots of planning, organising and travelling back and forward for a few months - I hope we don't lose the excitment of boarding the Tarbert ferry.  It means that blogging will become very sporadic for a while.  We have no broadband - or even phone at the croft as yet - and I am quite taken with the idea of being out of contact for a while  We will be back down in a couple of weeks, and I will post the latest happenings then, but the time away will get longer and longer.
I just want to thank you all for all the lovely comments and support you have given me,and for your own inspiring blogs. While I am not stopping the blog, it may be a few months before normal service resumes.  So, until then I hold you all in a sacred space in my heart. xxx

7 comments:

  1. And I, you, Jacqui. I wish you all the very best of everything in your move and hope that it is all you imagine it to be.
    Meggs.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your planning and travelling, can't wait to hear more about your new life.

    Will be thinking of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything works out for you and your family - it sounds like such a wonderful journey for you all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting times! The idea of no broadband would actually quite excite me, no temptation! But will miss your blogging. Keeping a sacred space for you, and looking forward to the updates.

    Much love
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The very very best of luck and love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jaqui, I wish you all the love and happiness you could possibly imagine. I'm so looking forward to hearing of your wonderful new life.
    Blessings sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will miss your blogging but wish you much happiness with your wonderful new adventure xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting me. I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each one. I will respond to comments and queries here, so please check back xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...