Monday 31 January 2011

Finding the path

Literally! 

Such a busy time since we arrived back. I know it looks like we spend all our time at the beach, or the stones, or knitting by the fire, but we have been working and even completing some things!  Plans still being hatched and new ideas keep flowing. Friends are being made, and help is willingly offered.  It seems there is no time to blog all the goings on, and, anyway, they are so quickly superseded by other things.

I need to gather all my thoughts and write up a proper progress report type of post.

Which I will do - soon...
...yes, very soon now...

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics Jacqui. Lots of love to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh...busy-happy is a marvelous thing!!

    gorgeous pics..as always!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live surrounded by such beauty. I would find it hard to make time to blog too. But I am glad you do - I love your posts and your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful images........glad you're settling in.

    florrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. h wow, what amazing pictues. Can't wait to see more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of love to you :)
    Imbolc Blessings, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... and in the meantime continue enjoying the beach, the stones, the knitting by the fire ...


    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back. It looks so lovely there. I just came back myself from the UK and had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1/2/11 19:08

    That's a beautiful photo of the loch. Taken no doubt as you were hard at work in the fields! Is that the Hills of Harris to the South? Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I can believe you are quite busy and I would imagine soon to get busier! Just as long as you stay happy-that's the only thing!
    Cheers Jacqui and Imbolc blessing to you and all your family!

    meggs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely peaceful, tranquil picture - beautiful mountain reflections. Continue to enjoy the beach, as well as discovering paths!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting me. I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each one. I will respond to comments and queries here, so please check back xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...