Sunday 25 April 2010

Earth Day - One family's hopes and wishes


I had posted a couple of weeks ago about our intention to make Hope/Wish prayer flags for Earth Day on Thursday.  Well, we did and here they are.  Mine and James's are pictured above.

Kristine's and my Dad's


John's and Kenneth's

Sorry this is a bit after the event, but we were away early the next morning for a few days and I didn't get a chance to post this until now.  It was a lovely creative family thing to do - lots of fun choosing our material, thread and buttons, not to mention thinking up our Earthwishes and how to decorate them.  They are still there - hanging on the washing line - the paint has run and the felt tip pen has disappeared, but the hopes and wishes of this family have soared off into the ether and all around this wonderful planet of ours. 

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful - a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These prayer flags are so fantastic! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely, some wonderful hopes too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful and i agree with each one! I hope you enjoyed your Earth Day!
    meggs.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for visiting me. I love to read your thoughts and appreciate each one. I will respond to comments and queries here, so please check back xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...